Wednesday, July 6, 2011

makecashtakingsurveys.biz Review

For anyone looking for a review of makecashtakingsurveys.biz, you have come to the right spot. I looked everywhere online and could only find mixed reviews of the product and an occasional remark that it was a scam. The product promises big money for taking surveys and out of curiosity, I gave it a try.

To become a member, you have to pay $34.95. The trick to getting a discounted rate of $24.95 is by attempting to close the browser, click on the Stay on Page button, and repeat that process a few times until it offers the discounted rate. The process of purchasing the product is not very simple as it throws a dozen other products that can be purchased using a limited time offer and discounted pricing strategy.

After I completed purchasing the product, I logged in only to see even more offers and step-by-step instructions on what to do first. They recommend that new members sign up with third party survey companies like SurveyHead.com and Panda Research as top survey payers. Their compiled list is by no means exceptional or original as any web user can Google paid survey web sites and come to the same group of survey companies. In general, after exploring the different functions given by the membership, I feel that it does not really deliver on what it promises. I don't believe the web site is a scam but I do think your money is better used somewhere else.

Of the survey companies I did try, I would have to say that they work but it is going to take a long time before you see the money that makecashtakingsurveys.biz promises. Qualifying for surveys is another frustration of mine. After spending at least a few minutes on a survey, I would suddenly get a "You do not qualify for this product..." message. Not many survey sites grant partial payments so I found myself simply wasting my time. Again, take your money and your time and put it to better use.

No comments:

Post a Comment